Need help

Omarphoto6911

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone I'm new to this forum I just need some critiquing of my work I like to get some struct of criticism

Attachments

• IMG_4375.JPG
    IMG_4375.JPG
    568.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4377.JPG
    IMG_4377.JPG
    729.1 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_4378.JPG
    IMG_4378.JPG
    603.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_4379.JPG
    IMG_4379.JPG
    844.2 KB · Views: 131
Generally really strong photos and I am very picky. What are the images for?if these are actor headshots, try not to get the hands covering half the mouth. Image 3 could be improved by having subject farther from the wall. Image 4 - eye contact is important in headshots. Can't stop looking at image 1. Image 3 - what is the purpose of the image? She has this look of apprehension.

As I said, overall good work. A longer faster lens might help a bit but this is good work.

Generally really strong photos and I am very picky. What are the images for?if these are actor headshots, try not to get the hands covering half the mouth. Image 3 could be improved by having subject farther from the wall. Image 4 - eye contact is important in headshots. Can't stop looking at image 1. Image 3 - what is the purpose of the image? She has this look of apprehension.

As I said, overall good work. A longer faster lens might help a bit but this is good work.

Thanks all I really value your words these are all test shoots not really any purpose I just brought the sigma 85mm art and needed to test it

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

#1 takes the prize for me although I'll agree that they're all good work. Good use of lighting.
Welcome to the forum. I look forward to seeing more of your work. :)

Most reactions

Back