need help

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
on a non-photography forum i was asked what major features to look at when buying a camera dslr or regular digital. everyone is hung up on MP but i know there is alot more that should be looked at. my mind is a blank right now with too much going on at work so let me know what you guys think are the more important things to look at.

I would look at sensor size. That immediately puts 99% of 'non-DSLR' digital cameras into the small category and DSLR cameras into the bigger category.

thanks guys, keep them comming if you have any others

Are you comparing regular digi-cams to a DLSR? Or are you just looking for a general list of features to look at?

Price is obviously a factor...you can get a $200 cheap digi-cam or a $500 'SLR-like' digi-cam. I think that if you are going to get a $500 camera...you might as well spend a bit more and get a DSLR.

i think they are looking for an overall of any digital, what features are most important to get a good pic

nvr2low said:
i think they are looking for an overall of any digital, what features are most important to get a good pic

The lens.

Most reactions

Back