Need Professional Mentor

eravedesigns

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello my name is Phillip Skulte

I am currently in a Imaging Seminar class at my school and I get to do a independant study. I love photography and I am looking for a professional photographer that does any type of studio / fashion photography that can mentor me through email (or in my area maybe let me shadow for a day). I would love to give more details about it so if you are interested please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks
Phil

Hello my name is Phillip Skulte

I am currently in a Imaging Seminar class at my school and I get to do a independant study. I love photography and I am looking for a professional photographer that does any type of studio / fashion photography that can mentor me through email (or in my area maybe let me shadow for a day). I would love to give more details about it so if you are interested please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks
Phil

Hey Phil;

I guess you got Mentored to death during the conversation. If you have any other questions, just ask..If I have the time, I'll give you my perspective.

Best Wishes
Ben

ya wow i posted this a long time ago lol

lol, hey Phil... you know whats funny about this dont you? (i'm sure you do..) and benjikan- i listened to the first part of your interview with Phil, and it sounds amazing, i cant wait to hear the rest! you've certainly had an interesting life with photography!
and also, i'm also looking for a mentor possibly if anyone wants to step in!. bit Erave first, he started this thread

Most reactions

New Topics

Back