Need some advice........

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've suspected my wife of cheating for a few months now and this last weekend I thought I'd do something about it.

She was supposed to be going with her friends for a pub lunch so I thought I'd discretely follow her to see if she was telling the truth.

I followed her to the pub where she parked round the back next to a grey BMW and got out of her car and into the passenger side of the BMW! This was pretty much what I suspected so I got out my Minolta with my 300mm lens (the longest I have) and hid round the back of my car out of sight to try to get some snaps as "evidence"

Close zoom revealed the driver of the BMW was indeed male, younger and quite suntanned with short, jet black hair. I fired off a couple of shots as they talked and decided to put on my polarizer to get some clear shots through the glass. To top it all when I got the filter out it was scratched!:-x

Now, I would like some honest opinions about this situation and advice on how to handle it. What should I do? Get a new linear filter or pay a little more for a circular one?

Thanks for any advice! :thumbup:

Sucks about the filter. I suggest you get a circular so you will be set for any auto-focus lenses that show up in your future.

photo gal said:
I can only assume you are joking about the wife cheating part.....But just in case......:hug:: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And circular.....what goes around comes around!

(psst! He totally is! So laugh it up!)

photo gal said:
I can only assume you are joking about the wife cheating part.....But just in case......:hug:: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

And circular.....what goes around comes around!

So many people have erred on the side of caution on this bit! :lol:

No, she isn't cheating on me & why would she? I'm quite a catch! :lol:

It must be something to do with a UK sense of humour, but thanks everyone for your support just in case it were true!:hug::

:):):) o...lol... I was scared for a moment.... but... get a circular

Most reactions

Back