Need some critique and advice

dandiaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my friend ask me for some decent photo which Im proud to show off. No theme required. Unlimited tries to publish in a small University pamplet.
I need some critique to improve the photos and the watermark as well (it's my first time putting one)

DSC_0486.jpg

edited-1-10copy.jpg

edited-1-17.jpg

edited-1-53.jpg

edited-1-55.jpg

edited-1-13.jpg

Thanks a Lot!:mrgreen:

Wow, the selective coloring in #5 works very, very nicely ... good job with that one.

#1 doesn't work for me ... I think I want the children a little closer; but, then again, I don't know what you were looking to do.

The cats are mangy and look awesome, shows the real "cat attitude" ...

Love the perspective in #4

Great shots.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was looking an adventurous feel.\

Taken with a D70s too.

NICE!! I don't feel so outdated now! *lol* all these other big burly guys with their fancy-schmancy D300s, D700 and D3X all showing off an stuff ... nice to see that some of the older bodies are still getting "love" *lol*

Yes your right I'm still loving this 6yrs old slr but I'm also saving up to buy a new body( which will be a while, being a student) lol

I don't really have any critique to offer, I think you're well past my level of skill/talent. Just wanted to say I like it!

My favorites are 3 and 4.

#2, #4 and #5 are amazing. #5 is the first time I actually thought selective coloring adds something to the picture.

#1 and #3 are also technically spot-on.

Thanks for the positive replies. How about the watermark is it intrusive or its ok?

Most reactions

Back