Reaction score
Just playing teh new lens. :D

Feel free to critique.

jon4.jpg

jon1.jpg

jon3.jpg

dottiedebbie.jpg

flowerc.jpg

last one is cool, you don't see that too often. the first and second have portions of skin blown out. the thirtd and fourth do too, but not as bad, and really the majority of the skin is exposed the way i like it . . . the area you were in just had spotty light. sometimes you can't do anything about it.

Hey Nicolai, when you see the "Last edited by LaFoto..." underneath your post, it's because I went in there to edit some spaces between each of your pics, ok? So they don't flow one into the other. Helps viewing them and appreciating them individually.

What exactly is it you did to that hibiscus flower. I like the effect. Is it a simple inversion? I much doubt that... cannot be... :scratch:

The people shots ... some are a bit overexposed. The one for which you used flash is better. Bright sunny days are not always the best days for portrait photography. The more diffused light given by an overcast sky usually is...

LaFoto said:
Hey Nicolai, when you see the "Last edited by LaFoto..." underneath your post, it's because I went in there to edit some spaces between each of your pics, ok? So they don't flow one into the other. Helps viewing them and appreciating them individually.

What exactly is it you did to that hibiscus flower. I like the effect. Is it a simple inversion? I much doubt that... cannot be... :scratch:

The people shots ... some are a bit overexposed. The one for which you used flash is better. Bright sunny days are not always the best days for portrait photography. The more diffused light given by an overcast sky usually is...

The people were more along the lines of just messging around. We were under a tree that gave us spotty light, so I couldn't exactly control that.

The flower had an outdoor light overhead, It's not tungsten, but some other weird bulb. Anyway, all I did was resize it.

Most reactions

Back