Need some help with PP

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by barfastic, Sep 25, 2009.

1. barfastic

barfastic TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    hey guys, while walking around with a friend yesterday i managed to get a quick shot of the london eye using my new wide angle lens. And although i like the idea of the shot, there are 2-3 things that bother me and i would like to see if someone could fix using GIMP or PS, etc.

here is the unedited (saturation white balance etc as is from raw file version)

[​IMG]

and here is the one after my changes

[​IMG]

To remove:
    -the leaves on the top
    -the building on the left hand side? no matter where i stood i couldnt get it out of the way.
    -also the biker could vanish if you have the skills to do that too!

seems like a i need less than 10 mm to acheive this shot from this specific angle...

Any ideas on what i can do to make it a better shot? i know its centered but i feel like this has to be centered (all the intertangling lines and cables)

2. bcshort

bcshort TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    The thing that bothers me in this image is the blown highlight in the centre of the image - and from that, no amount amount of post-production will fix.

I think you really need some graduated ND Filters to get this photo done properly.