Need some help

gbutler

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this site.

I did a little black and white darkroom stuff about 40 years ago, but am just starting in digital color.

I just put a couple of pictures in my personal gallery (GButler) to see how things work. I'm experimenting with resizing files (and not doing terribly well). I also inadvertently attached the same picture twice and couldn't delete the second one or replace it with the intended image.

First, I need some help on removing images from the gallery.
I'll ask more on resizing imzges fter I do a bit more homework.

GButler

Hi Gil, welcome to TPF!

To delete a gallery image, click over the image to bring it up. On the upper right corner you'll see "Image Tools". Click here and then select "delete this image" (towards the bottom I think).

You'll have to click one more time after that; a button will come up saying you have to click it carry through. Hope this helps!

Thanks for subscribing! :D We look forward to seeing your stuff!

Thanks, Theresa, for the quick support. I think I'm really going to like it here.

gbutler said:
Thanks, Theresa, for the quick support. I think I'm really going to like it here.
"Theresa"......?

No really - it's just "Terri". My parents secretly wanted a boy - I was supposed to be named "Peter". So when I popped out they evened the score with a boy name, although they did begrudge me the feminine "i".

Is this too much information....? :scratch:

Glad it worked for you! :D

For resizing if you don't have a program to link the dimensions together and just put in the number you want just hold shift and drag a corner to the appropriate size you want.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back