Need some ideas for an upcoming SPECIAL Maternity shot

clbd39

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So my wife's best friend is pregnant, who happens to be married to my best friend lol

So, my friend is Joseph Franklin the Third (we call him Trey... for the number 3 obviously)
his dad is J F Jr and his Grandpa is the first (no longer living)

So they are having their first child, who will be named Joseph Franklin the Fourth... IV... aka Frankie

So I was wanting to do something creative with the number four or four of something incorporated

Any ideas? So far I have a big wooden four that I'm going to paint in baby blue with the inside white... have my friend stand somehow showing the number three and his wife will have her hands on her belly but using four fingers...

I'm looking for something subtle, but also looking for ideas that can be very blunt

Thanks in advance for some ideas! :)

How about writing/painting on the belly? Maybe a number 4, or 2+2 or (square root of) 16 etc.

i like the square root of 16 idea ;)

to get your mind running, check out a few of mine I put up a while back..not pro but I think they turned out ok..good luck and post them when your done!

lol square root of 16...... not exactly the route i'm going for but i guess we could write that somewhere in a background lol

any other ideas for FOUR or the FOURTH or IV or anything?

You could pull a flavor flav. Have the mom wearing a clock stopped at 4 o'clock. Im just joking by the way. Good luck.

All of those ideas sound cheesy to me. Maybe a nice quiet shot with the fathers hand and four fingers on the belly as the focal point. Simple, not over powering. Don't shove it down the viewers throat. The people who are going to see these photos everyday, will know, and will get it. Start painting fours and square root of 16's and that becomes the photo, not the mother and father.

Post the results either way.

p!nK

lol yea i definitely want to keep it subtle, but i wouldn't mind having some OBVIOUS photos as well lol

i do like the idea of a clock though, i could have a clock in the background on 4 o clock (maybe some f/2.8 or f/1.8 to blur it out quite a bit but still be there)

yea I guess even having Trey hold 4 fingers on her belly subtly...

even crappy ideas can turn into great ideas! so anything and everything, keep em coming, we're shooting in late march/early april so I have some time but I would just like to prepare in case we need to order something or get something

Bring Up My Post ;) for some more ideas, a good ole' B.U.M.P. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back