Need to help choosing a non-business card design.

I've used Vistaprint for years for business cards. Right now they have a sale on $7.99 for a 100 (basic card). We ordered some personal cards not long ago, image of the mountains on the front with our personal info on the back. There was an extra charge involved but it wasn't much. Myself I prefer a standard size, professional looking card. Gimmicks and off standard reminds me of a used car salesman, but that's just me.

I'll never use VistaPrint. I had nothing but problems with them in the past.

Strange, lot of years and a lot of cards, never a problem.

This was my final design. Done & ordered. $30 shipped. Thick stock too. I got matte finish. I think it might be a little more tougher if some might be in my wallet.

final2.JPG

Ah, should have reversed the photo on the back of the card (fliped left to right). Small card but might notice you use a nokiN camera. I bet 99% wont notice though.

Ah, should have reversed the photo on the back of the card (fliped left to right). Small card but might notice you use a nokiN camera. I bet 99% wont notice though.

Hmm. The front had more text options than the back. The back is designed for photo I guess.

Too late now to make changes.

Oh well.

I was going to suggest you spill water on your desk and see what happened.

But it looks like you already have a design. I would call the printer however and see if they couldn't correct the back image. Never know there might have been one or two orders ahead of you and haven't done yours yet.

But it looks like you already have a design. I would call the printer however and see if they couldn't correct the back image. Never know there might have been one or two orders ahead of you and haven't done yours yet.

It's too late.

But I think they'll be fine for what I need. No need to over think this.

It's too late.

Well when you run out of those remember to flip it for the next order.

It's too late.

Are you talking about flipping the image so it's not mirrored? If so, I tried that already. Didn't like it.

It's too late.

Are you talking about flipping the image so it's not mirrored? If so, I tried that already. Didn't like it.

Just thinking of what potential customers might think seeing the Nikon logo mirrored.

It's too late.

Just thinking of what potential customers might think seeing the Nikon logo mirrored.

Not for customers. It's just for when someone asks me where they can find my photos. I don't think they'll think anything about the Nikon logo haha.

It's too late.

Not for customers. It's just for when someone asks me where they can find my photos. I don't think they'll think anything about the Nikon logo haha.

If their car owners the will. No one wants to show off a photo of the prized vehicle made by DROF. :lol:

It's too late.

If their car owners the will. No one wants to show off a photo of the prized vehicle made by DROF. :lol:

I think that's a little extreme dude...lol. All they see is that I have a "big" camera which means it's "professional". Hahaha.

I wonder if I should photoshop out the reversed Nikon logo. Kind of looks distracting. What do you think?
Just flip the image 180° in Photoshop to make Nikon be the right way.

Just a little late now. Haha. It's not a big deal to me.

Well, they arrived many days early!

I'm happy with them, they will do the job just fine. Showed them to several people and they all thought it was really cool and unique.

The quality of the cards way, WAY surpassed my expectation. The print quality is good, text is clear and I LOVE the matte finish.

Simple.

Erwin-170722-12695.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back