need to know plz

I the only photo webstores I trust completely are B&H, Adorama and MPEX. I'm not saying the others are bad, but these are the ones I can order and know that whatever I get will work, or will be replaced without hassle if it doesn't.

Steve

As others have said B&H and, Adorama are the gold standard. There is also Beach Camera which many people use as well but, Im not entirely sure what they stock though. I use Amazon for small things and, rarely. For Amazon I go to reseller ratings to look at them first. This link should be near the top of your favorites so anytime you see good deals on anything, you can check out the merchant first. Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Shop Safe & Avoid Scams

I suggest looking at B&H before Adorama.

For the best price possible Ebay usually wins, but I don't recommend it unless you buy from retail stores that have items on sale on Ebay, like Murphy's for example.

I bought stuff from BH/Adorama/Amazon/Beach Camera before and all are fine. (I even bought a 52 inch TV from Beach Camera last year without any issue)

I believe both Beach Camera and Adorama have ebay stores. In case you want additional 8% bing cash back.

Last edited:
I believe both Beach Camera and Adorama have ebay stores. In case you want additional 8% bing cash back.

Adorama has 2 Ebay stores - one selling only used items and one selling new.

[NB just wanted to thank all our wonderful Adorama customers who have posted their recommendations above - very much appreciated! - and don't forget that if you ever need advice or after-sales support, you are most welcome to email me directly]

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

http://helenoster.blogspot.com
[email protected]

Abe's of Maine (Welcome to Abes of Maine) is another good one that hasn't been mentioned. :thumbup:
Abes only has a lifetime 7.92 out of 10 rating which is not very good.

Abe's of Maine - abesofmaine.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

B&H Photo Video has a lifetime 9.59 a huge difference:

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio - bhphotovideo.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings

Notice also the huge disparity in number of lifetime and 6 month reviews.

I wanted to mention Beach Cameras online store is BuyDig.com

Most reactions

Back