Need to lose some inches fast!

srinaldo86

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a uniform inspection tomorrow, and again on Wednesday.
I haven't worn this uniform since July 09, and seeing as its been nothing but holidays and snow storms since November I've put on some weight!
The uniform still buttons but is a bit too snug for an inspection, so what I'm asking is does anyone have any home remedies for shedding some inches around the mid section in a matter of less than 20 hours?

My options are limited seeing as I have to be up at 0300 for work and the inspection kicks off as soon as I get off work.

2ahtuhf.jpg

It was loose back then!

Exlax, caffeine, a **** load of water, grapefruit, lettuce and work out. You should be able to drop a few inches of just water weight with some stacker or something and working out, but the grapefruit exlax and lettuce will help you clear out the intesti

Good think I just bought two heads of lettuce and 6 Naked fruit drinks, enough fiber to equal exlax.

20 hours??
your sure are cutting it short huh?lol

.........never heard of anyone loosing INCHES in hours...(without surgical procedures of course.)

serious extensive workouts, and a high protein low fat/carb/calorie diet immediate diet change.
As far as exercise, run... your quickest bet.
If you dont have time for the gym--lift anything house hold you can get your hands on... water jugs (gallons)...milk gallons, bricks, etc etc... you get my drift.

Lots of water...just dont over do it. Water intoxication can occur.
And dont eat 3 hours before you have to sleep...

good luck~

Most reactions

Back