Need your help!

redfeatherranch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi All,
I am trying to do some good in the world and need your help. I am a small scale equine photographer (redfeatherranchphotography.com) among many other things, including potential contest winner. I have entered my photograph into a contest, however the first 2 rounds are based off of popular, public vote, rather than merit. If Chloe and I win the grand prize I am definitely giving back to several non-profit organizations, which I am collecting from all those who are helping me gain votes. Some charities include: Lourdes Shrine in Litchfield, CT; the Multiple Sclerosis Foundation; Pupsavers.org; Colorado Horse Rescue; the Central Asia Institute; and the Franciscan Hospital for Children. Please, if you would have a charity that is close to your heart and can help us win, I would love your votes. Let me know who I can add to the donation list. I am attempting to support at least 30 charities. Thanks for your time and your votes! A finalist is chosen each week, and we have 3 more weeks to go. If you're up for it, here's the link:
Vote for Chloe in the Cutest Dog Competition - Cute dogs photos

Thank you again, and may you all your photos bring joy!

Diane & Chloe

Thank you for your reply, friendly advice, and sincere welcome. I have moved my post as you suggested. My friendly advice for you: You might want to consider deleting the "we don't bite" part from your profile info.
Thanks again!

Wow. What a beautiful gift you offer. I had never heard of the organization before, but am so glad I did. Thank you for sharing. I hope with your votes and with all the others Chloe and I can help give back to such gracious organizations such as yours. Thank you again for your votes, and for the work you do. It's truly inspiring and I'll be sure to share it with others.

D & C
Vote for Chloe in the Cutest Dog Competition - Cute dogs photos

Thank you for your reply, friendly advice, and sincere welcome. I have moved my post as you suggested. My friendly advice for you: You might want to consider deleting the "we don't bite" part from your profile info.
Thanks again!

I apologize. Too many people join to promote one thing or another and leave. No need to be a jerk about though..

Hello

I checked the photos, its really cute.
Please share more and more

Have a nice day

Most reactions

New Topics

Back