Need your help..

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ok, so last minute I decided I may want to make a little effort this halloween. Chicks dig costumes.

I'm thinking I'm gonna bic my head and paint it white and wear sunglasses and a fedora. (Guess who and you win a prize)

My question is, does anyone have a recommendation for the type of face paint to get? Or maybe something I can use instead? I don't want the crap stuff you get for kids that rubs off easy, unless you know of a brand that's good, or ingrediants to look for?

I don't know, help me out.

Please and thanks in advance!

bace said:
I'm thinking I'm gonna bic my head and paint it white and wear sunglasses and a fedora. (Guess who and you win a prize)

Michael Jackson ? ;)

Oh, I know, you're going as the TPF pimp smilie :pimp:

I walked into my local Hasty Mart last night and there were a group of young ppl in there. Three girls ( a genie and....I have no idea what the other two were..) and the guy was wearin khaki pants, black jacket and a balaclava. He also had a toy machine gun ( or some bad ass lookin gun anyway ).

I just looked at him and thought " Dude, NOT the type of get-up you wanna wear into a store...a convenience store at that..." :confused:

At least take the balaclava off before ya walk in and not give the storeperson a heart attack, sheesh.

Ditch the clown outfit!! Lay down on one side of a rug, grab the side with yer hand and roll yer self up, get a friend to help you stand and duck tape you up. Now get two ballons, inflated ofcourse and attach them to the bottom of the rug...now yer an uncircumsized wiener. the ladies will not leave you alone for the whole night, and you'll be the hit of the party. I promise.

Ditch the clown outfit!! Lay down on one side of a rug, grab the side with yer hand and roll yer self up, get a friend to help you stand and duck tape you up. Now get two ballons, inflated ofcourse and attach them to the bottom of the rug...now yer an uncircumsized wiener. the ladies will not leave you alone for the whole night, and you'll be the hit of the party. I promise.

You know, for beggars night you are supposed to be something make believe, not more accurately represent what you are in real life. Right? :lol:

Most reactions

Back