jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey gang,

For those who have been following the mechanic series I've been posting, I think you know that my mechanic asked me to take some pics for his website...anyway, here's one that I like, but I'm not sure if it's too out of focus (not his hands and the wheel, but the rest). I need your opinion.

I was told that if my pics didn't come out, I should come back...I think I will take them up on that and bring my tripod. The shop is pretty dark.

20061015092520_dsc_3267.jpg

I think this photo is only a little out of focus. Mostly I notice the hands and I can tell what he is doing and I find this photo very interesting to look at. Personally, I really like it!!!

Well, in this (web-)size the measuring device that he uses here looks well enough in focus ... and other than that I really like the motion blur that shows he is not posing for you but working while you walk around and take photos ... I quite like this one here, too!!!

But if you feel better to go back with the tripod in tow, then go back, by all means. With the offer to reshoot (and the chance for your to get better or feel better about the results) you should grab this opportunity!

Which is NOT saying this photo is bad!

I agree with all above but I would like to see the photo in colour aswell,I think a colour shot is more suited to a garage especialy if it is going to be on a web site.People who need to use a garage more often than not want a good mordern one and B&W will make this one look retro,but thats just my opinion.Your photo here is beautiful to look at I just dont think b and w is right for promoting a garage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back