kombizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ephotozine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear Admin
For few weeks, I tried to upload few of my images in the gallery. But I've received the following message which says:

kombizz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Would you please help me that what I have to do.
Thanks

Hi kombizz, and welcome to the forum. :)

A couple of things: First, review this thread and make sure you are following these steps for uploading. If you are, trying clearing your cache next. This will usually fix all kinds of problems.

Hope this helps.

Kombizz,

Hopefully you have all of the information you need now. Hobbes is correct that you need to be a subscriber in order to directly upload photos to this server, otherwise you would need to use some of the hosting services out there (many are free) on the Internet.

The link that Terri provided includes tutorials created by Corry that include subscription information as well as a step-by-step process for both including messages that are hosted on other services and how to directly attach photos if you decide to subscribe.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you Terri, I read the link that you wrote it for me.
I guess I try the option wehere I could copy, paste the URL of my image in other sites. Hope it works. Otherwise I am missing a big part in sharing my images with you guys.
Thank you again.

@hobbes28
Thank you my friend.
Unfortunately I am a penniless artist photographer. If I had money, then perhaps I could move to a better flat in better/safer area of the town.
I guess i can't be a subscriber at this moment of my life time.

@ Chase
Thank you.
May I ask you why you do not have the green sentence,
**TPF Subscriber**
under your name like terri, hobbes28.
Does it mean that you are ONLY answer comments and no image posting similar to my situation at this moment?

I am posting this image as a test.
See if it works.
I copy/paste the following URL address of this image that I have it in
http://www.ephotozine.com/gallery/showlargepic.cfm?photoid=843211
Hope it works.
90753_1173974860.jpg

I can see it now. Hopefully it stays there.
Otherwise it would be something wrong!

@ Chase
Thank you.
May I ask you why you do not have the green sentence,
**TPF Subscriber**
under your name like terri, hobbes28.
Does it mean that you are ONLY answer comments and no image posting similar to my situation at this moment?

I'm actually the site owner, so I get extra perks :D

Most reactions

Back