Needed Accessory for under 100

KasparP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got a 35mm lens on Christmas and I feel like I should buy myself something for photography.

I was thinking either:

Grip
Battery
Bigger SD card
Lens filters

Any other suggestions? Just stuff every photographer should have. Please dont say save up and buy a flash, I'm most likely getting a SB flash for my birthday in a couple months. I have enough money to buy it right now, but I dont want to spend more than 100.

BTW, i dont need books or anything....I've been using photoshop for over 8 years and take photo and graphics design classes at school.

Thanks!

How 'bout a bag?

How 'bout a bag?

Yeah, or a vest.

I know a lot of people think vests are the opposite of cool, but depending on what kind of shooting you do they are very handy things to have. It's like a bag that you wear, lol.

If you do get a vest, I like the Domke one.

I'll most likely buy a bag and a polarizer. Any other suggestions?

I want something universal since I might be switching over to a D90 in the upcoming months.

I'll most likely buy a bag and a polarizer. Any other suggestions?

Yeah.

Buy one or the other. $100 is not enough to get both if you want decent stuff.

Or more, if you like.

Figure about $80...

And maybe another $80 or so for a good bag...so more than $100 total.

There is no way you could get a good filter and a good bag for $100...

Let's say you found a good filter for $60 - that leaves $40 for the bag. Depending on the size, it might be doable...but you would probably end up replacing it later.

What size bag do you need? How many bodies & lenses?
Will that bag still be big enough a year from now?

If you shopped around and found some good deals, you might be able to do both, but I wouldn't count on it.

Last edited:
Wait, I'm confused. You've been using Photoshop for 8 years, but you started a thread the other day about how to edit photos?

I make websites and draw vectors with Illustrator. I havnt edited photos before.

Most reactions

Back