Needy Veteran

Scout

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this pic as we were driving by him. He didn't surprised that I was taking his pic.

seaport115.jpg

That is screaming to be converted to black and white. Nice shot! Too bad you couldn't have gotten out and gotten a better angle.

Surprised I didn't think of that, I love B/W! Here is a very quick change to B/W.

seaport115bw.jpg

This is just an idea that popped into my head, feel free to ignore me... What about selective coloring (don't shoot yet!!) on the flag on his ID? Maybe that implies more than you mean to with the photo... I did it on my computer, if you want to see I'll gladly post the image... If not, like I said, ignore me! :)

He sure has a bunch of rings... wonder if they're worth anything?

This is just an idea that popped into my head, feel free to ignore me... What about selective coloring (don't shoot yet!!) on the flag on his ID? Maybe that implies more than you mean to with the photo... I did it on my computer, if you want to see I'll gladly post the image... If not, like I said, ignore me! :)

I thought of the exact same thing...a little selective coloring would work pretty well here.
I'd like to see his eyes though, they are so very important.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back