negative exchange

I'm totally up for doing MF. Well once the darkroom is complete and I add an MF lens, of course. I think ty and voodoo also are MF able, correct? We'll get this all figured out... eventually... :)

This works out quite nice. I love this plan. Been thinking of how nice it would be for a MF exchange. Let's get started.

I am shooting 120 and 620 now. So I am good to go. Not horribly experienced with it yet. (or maybe exactly horribly experienced.) but ready to rumble. Let me know where to post my addy.

I wanna play. I will get in the IRC channel tonight if I can.

-Jeremy-

Alright no more fooling around. Let's get this thing rolling again.

If you are interested, please me your mailing address. I'd like to get this started right after thanksgiving.

you little film junkies :p still need a site design done? And where are the prints I thought you guys were going to upload?

So I have been ebayin for a digital enlarger timer. I keep losing or I will just be watching the auctions then I forget to watch when they end, so I've looked at a ton of timers over the past few weeks. I go to ebay just now and see what else is out there... I find a gralab 500 with a buy it now for 39.99. :shock: I'm only the second person to see the auction, it started like 10 minutes earlier. I go ****! I am so buying this! That is an awesome price for a digital timer, most of these things are going to the 60s. I click Buy It Now. Error page, cannot process this request as a bid has now been placed. WTF?!?! Who the hell is this idiot who thinks this timer won't go past 39.99!!!!! and placed a bid instead of buying it and ****ed up my chance to buy it by placing a stupid bid like 10 seconds before me! I am pissed. :x :x :x Stupid people shouldn't be allowed to ebay.

And in my sad ebay, darkroom setback stories... last week a package arrived, that was supposed to have a big gralab clock timer, a tank, a measuring cylinder, a bulk loader, and a bunch of other stuff, that I got all for $35, and the freakin package was opened somewhere and all of the stuff from the bottom of the box was gone. Yeah I get the empty bottles and the funnels, but I really wanted the freakin' timer and the bulk loader! :x So now we gotta deal with UPS for a claim on it, but I don't know how much I will be able to get from them, I only paid $35 for the lot, but the stuff is definitely worth more than that.

UPS automatically has insurance for up to $100 without buying it. Depends on the value the shipper put on it.

About the website... I was actually going to make things easier and utilize the message board :D I don't really think it's necessary to put together a page...

I think I'm going to hold off on the neg-x for a while. I really hope the rest of you keep doing it. I have some ideas about how we might be able to shake it up once it gets going.

One thing that constantly gnaws at me while I'm on this forum is that I can't just go someplace and see actual prints of peoples' work. Digital files are amazing, and they are making sites like this possible, but I want to see your prints!!!

I've seen "travelling portfolios" on other photography forum type sites. Anyone up for that? Check out the travelling portfolio thread.

back for a visit. just finished an rfp to the government for funding of the organization.

i prinited Matt's neg a LONG while back. there's not much use in seeing my interpretation without a comparison to the other's, but here it is anyway:

Matt_rd1.jpg

i love you all. i will stop in as often as possible.

Most reactions

Back