Neon Photography In NYC

Discussion in 'Landscape & Cityscape' started by MajorN, Jul 27, 2010.

1. MajorN

MajorN TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hello folks!

New here! Little bit about me--

I was born and raised on Long Island with my sister where I resided until my early twenties. I spent most of my days drawing and sketching which became an outlet for me to express my feelings, thoughts and desires, artistically rather than verbally. Following High School, I attended Hofstra University where I majored in Graphic Designing and obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree. The love and passion that I soon developed for a variety of mediums became the basis for my designs. Upon entering the work field after graduation, I had the opportunity to design for the following firms: Cline, Davis and Mann, Direggio Advertising, BJ’ s Wholesale Club and in 1992 I started freelancing and continue to work as a freelance artist under the name of Major N Designs. However, in 1995, I suffered from a stroke which paralyzed the right side of my body and has ultimately affected my expressive and receptive language skills. Since my injury I have had extensive rehabilitation in order to relearn all of my developmental milestones (walking, talking).
    Despite my disability I continue to design and live my

life prior to my injury.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Neil S.

Neil S. TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome.

3. MajorN

MajorN TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Neil! Thanks for such a quick reply! I also posted in the professional website forum. Sorry, it's a bit of a repeat, but I guess I'm a little enthusiastic.

Would really appreciate some feedback on the photos if you have some time; my website is in my signature.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
    :D

4. bigtwinky

bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Good on you for pursuing your passion. Not an easy situation.

The few images you posted are ok, but I find that watermark you have totally destroys whatever mood or feeling one can get from the image.

5. MajorN

MajorN TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    BigTwinky, thanks a million for that. That's a great point. I need to let more of it show. I'll definitely shrink the watermark and repost.

-Cheers!