Neon Photography In NYC

MajorN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello folks!

New here! Little bit about me--

I was born and raised on Long Island with my sister where I resided until my early twenties. I spent most of my days drawing and sketching which became an outlet for me to express my feelings, thoughts and desires, artistically rather than verbally. Following High School, I attended Hofstra University where I majored in Graphic Designing and obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree. The love and passion that I soon developed for a variety of mediums became the basis for my designs. Upon entering the work field after graduation, I had the opportunity to design for the following firms: Cline, Davis and Mann, Direggio Advertising, BJ’ s Wholesale Club and in 1992 I started freelancing and continue to work as a freelance artist under the name of Major N Designs. However, in 1995, I suffered from a stroke which paralyzed the right side of my body and has ultimately affected my expressive and receptive language skills. Since my injury I have had extensive rehabilitation in order to relearn all of my developmental milestones (walking, talking).
Despite my disability I continue to design and live my

life prior to my injury.

vill.jpg

number-8-is-not-a-light.jpg

Hi Neil! Thanks for such a quick reply! I also posted in the professional website forum. Sorry, it's a bit of a repeat, but I guess I'm a little enthusiastic.

Would really appreciate some feedback on the photos if you have some time; my website is in my signature.

Looking forward to getting to know you!
:D

Good on you for pursuing your passion. Not an easy situation.

The few images you posted are ok, but I find that watermark you have totally destroys whatever mood or feeling one can get from the image.

Good on you for pursuing your passion. Not an easy situation.

The few images you posted are ok, but I find that watermark you have totally destroys whatever mood or feeling one can get from the image.
BigTwinky, thanks a million for that. That's a great point. I need to let more of it show. I'll definitely shrink the watermark and repost.

-Cheers!

Most reactions

Back