Nerves Wedding today

mortallis288

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am getting nervous, i have a wedding in 3 hours that i gotta be at. My assistant dropped out on me. Anyone have any suggestion on how to beat these nerves?

I have no advice except don't be tempted to cure those nerves via drink. Once you're into it you'll probably forget your nerves.

i hope so. I am about to leave and i have checked everything 2 or 3 times. i am not very good at posing so that is my biggest worry, but i have some ideas. I will post some when i get back (hopefully)

a wedding is something im terrified to take photos of... best of luck to you!

Well if youre not very good at posing what are you doing going to a wedding alone?.

The wedding was awesome, low key, very very fun. I enjoyed it a bunch. The posing didn't go that bad. We had some last minute changes to the wedding entrance but nothing to bad. I did figure out i need a 18-something f2.8 lens and a 70-300 f2.8 atleast. My nifty fifty came in handy a whole whole bunch.

With the posing, the bride and groom did not want a lot of after shot pictures. Just the familys and them. This wedding was put together in 5 days, and i got called in on it 3 days before the ceremony. There was no time to talk to the bride and groom for an extensive amount of time. I should have some photos up today after I post process them. I them all in raw so if the lighting was terrible.

Most reactions

Back