Nervous about first post C&C please.

crystalclear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't have photoshop or any really good editing software. I need ideas on some. Here are a few pictures I've taken over the last few months. Some are edited, some aren't. Thanks for taking the time to look.

1.)
BentleyTree.jpg

2.)
15014_392384026784_504081784_386991.jpg

3.)
SierraTaylor-1.jpg

4.)
handsinwater-1.jpg

5.)
Haleyegg.jpg

6.)
Hug.jpg

7.)
BentleyCreek.jpg

8.)

8.)
danaandzach.jpg

Last edited:
Are some/all of these scans of film shots? They have that 'look' to them.

It would be helpful for giving comments if the pics were numbered, and generally it is best to only post 2 or 3 shots if you want specific comments.

That said, I really love 32, it has a great vintage feel to it and the bubbles are perfect. I also think the third, fourth, fifth and sixth shots are quite good. The girl with the yellow bouncy balls or whatever is nice, but her face needs a bit more light on it.

I really like 3 and 4. 4 has it's atmosphere, but 3 could be little darker. These are thoughts of a newbie. :p

I am also a beginner but I really like number two and number four. Number two is very overexposed, but for some reason it seems to work for that photo. I think number four is very well done. Number one needs to be cropped from the top in my opinion to keep the boy's head from being in the center of the frame and to get rid of negative space on the top.

#4 is wonderful.

I like the look of #4!

I haven't used Photoshop, but a friend has it... So far I've seen very little that I can't figure out how to do in PaintShopPro (which I've used for years- currently using X2)

Thank you all so much for your input. #4 is of my little man's hands so im partial to it:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back