Netflix?

Why don't you sign up for free trials on both and see which gives the better service? For us, we don't watch enough movies per month for one day in delivery time to be a big deal, but I can see where you can get more for your money that way. Between school, work and two children I'm usually too tired to watch a movie at night. I know when I joined Blockbuster they had a two week free trial and like Chad said, Netflix offers the same :D

Oh, and Mygrain, the movie A Long Engagement says it's coming soon, due out on the 12th.

thanks for looking that up!! i really want to see this movie. I'm thinking of runnign the course on both and see for myself I guess. I've seen some scary conspiracy thoeories that some users have from all online rental places but they could just be nut cases. MORE RESEARCH for me i guess. that's okay i like to dig for the goods...but i am usually disappointed by the end though...wonder why? expectation set to high i guess. I want much more for my money than they could possibly ever imagine. But honestly what should i expect ...10 rental turn over a month on average...that's still a great deal considering most rental instore are 3.50 to 6 bucks around here and depending on where you go.

The movies come in pre-paid return envelopes.

Well blockbuster is failing miserably in my side by side test. My first set of movies was shipped from blockbuster on saturday and I received them on wednesday. One of the movies had the right sleeve but the wrong disk. I'm gonna stick with netflix.

That figures. BB can't seem to get anything right. The local store has stopped doing the "no more late fees" trick and reverted back to charging fees because they couldn't keep inventory in stock. Wasn't that the point?

I may just buy what i can't find locally and then ebay it as suggested by calli.

BTW voods, cartoon network is now showing Cowboy Bebop again...they are ofcourse running them in order and they are now on "mission 4" which airs monday at midnight:30 central.(m-w, 12:30 central) I'm just gonna breakdown and by the whole set tomorrow on ebay after i get paid.

I've used netflix for quite awhile and I am quite happy with it. I get 5 at a time and can usually swing 2 sets of 5 a week if I try. Only once have I had a disc be unreadable and when I reported it they immediately dispatched another copy without waiting for the return of the damaged one. Also, one got lost in the mail and I reported it missing and they didn't charge me, just gave a friendly warning that if it happened repeadedly then there might be a problem. All in all a good service that I heartily recommend.

I use netflix, and think it's great(3 dvd plan). I think I live close to one of the warehouses too. The turn around for them sending me movies is about a day, sometimes 2. Me sending them back, is usually 3 days. The policy on keep them as long as you want is true. I had three movies before I deployed to Iraq. I asked my mom to send them back and she said she would, but she forgot. So, eight months later, I'm home on leave and I see the dvd's still there. They nevered called or emailed or anything. I sent them back and got my other movies before I left. I showed her how to log into my que and pick movies, so I guess she has gotten some since I left. I couldn't believe it, they are great. I had to email them about the service they have and told them I was sorry for taking so long getting them back. I explained my situation and they were so awesome about it.

My sister joined too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back