Never enough time...

Umm, I'm pretty sure you know this... but I am going to state the obvious... There is a brush pile in your way...

Also, just to add note.... This is your car correct? So, shouldn't this be in the General Gallery... Since it in fact was not a professional shoot?

Oh Lordy Parkerman.....Give the dude a break.

And actually, I'm digging the framing of the branches. It's different and cool. JMO.

I like the brush pile? Sorry .. to each their own.

I dont care about brush pile, I care about lighting on it...its too bright. This way I think: is there the brush pile with car, or the car with brushe pile :)
The photo would be better if you could inverse ligthing (from brushes to the car). MHO

:)

Thanks guys. Appreciate it! & yea, I'm pretty sure I knew there was a pile of brush there... haha..

I love the shot just the way it is. Nice work.

I am trying to like the branches. They are a bit bright, but atleast they are very clear and crisp.

I dont care about brush pile, I care about lighting on it...its too bright. This way I think: is there the brush pile with car, or the car with brushe pile...

That's the way I think too. I like the brush even less than the power lines and sign on the horizon.

BTW: Who was your client for this shot?

-Pete

to me it looks nothing else but delicious.....colors are ready to be eaten))) lol
I'm serious...
like a chocolate cake with a cherry..mm..maybe I'm hungry?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back