"Never give up" Updated with more pictures

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Never give up" One of the 8 dolphins stranded in Duxbury Bay. This one did free itself and swam back to deeper water when the tide came back in. I did put the camera down and help remove the other 2 stranded in the marsh.

i-rn68WjR-XL.jpg

Poor things, they're so beautiful. I just love them!! I looked at his eye and it looked like it had tears. I'm so glad you were there to help. Nice shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shot of a life threatening situation. Glad you were able to help and that all ended well.

WesternGuy

Nice shot, nature can be cruel at times.

Poor things, they're so beautiful. I just love them!! I looked at his eye and it looked like it had tears. I'm so glad you were there to help. Nice shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice shot of a life threatening situation. Glad you were able to help and that all ended well.

WesternGuy

Thanks. It was a very interesting afternoon/evening. They where stranded in a marsh when the tide went out. It wasn't until after dark that we where able to get them out of the mud and into the International Fund for Animal Welfare rescue van. They were examined and then released back into the open ocean.

untitled-536-XL.jpg

These were on the mud flats once the tide came back in they freed themselves
untitled-5-XL.jpg

untitled-147-XL.jpg

untitled-49-XL.jpg

untitled-175-XL.jpg

Good use of a BIG watermark on image that would likely be stolen and used otherwise! Good shots too, of a rare type of thing, all the more reason to mark 'em up BIG and right over the prominent,most-salient feature of the shots.

So weird how these creatures can strand themselves like that.

Good use of a BIG watermark on image that would likely be stolen and used otherwise! Good shots too, of a rare type of thing, all the more reason to mark 'em up BIG and right over the prominent,most-salient feature of the shots.

So weird how these creatures can strand themselves like that.

They came into a shallow bay during an astronomical high tide. Once the tide started to go out they where in trouble. The surprising thing to me was that they were basically out of the water for more than 30 minutes

Last edited:
Really Great Photos!
Shawna

First one nominated for POTM.
I think you're already a winner for helping to get them back to deeper water. :thumbyo:

Okay, so I'm not the mushy type person but even I can see in that first shot that the animal is crying. Nice capture and thanks for helping them out.

@MSnowy Imagine my surprise while sitting here scrolling though this and watching the local news on Fox, when a special report comes on about the dolphin rescue, complete with video. Tried to see if you were in any of them but it was moving to fast over the crowd.

Last edited:
Great shots and thank you for helping the dolphins. :clap:Must have been like trying to move a house.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back