Never too old for icecream...

jajomo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My oldest son likes to pretend at 14 he is an "adult" but moments like this make me feel like he is still my "baby". CC if you like. Thanks.

jaycontest.jpg

Last edited:
Glad there was no internet when I was 14 :mrgreen:

The white balance is off and the skin tones could use some warmth. I'm not fond of the cap shadow, but at least it's not a hard shadow.

I like the way it's framed and composed. I've always thought eating ice cream was a very photo friendly activity cause the head and the cone tilt in opposite directions.

Glad there was no internet when I was 14 :mrgreen:

The white balance is off and the skin tones could use some warmth. I'm not fond of the cap shadow, but at least it's not a hard shadow.

I like the way it's framed and composed. I've always thought eating ice cream was a very photo friendly activity cause the head and the cone tilt in opposite directions.

Thanks for the CC ...yeah poor kids..I'm lucky if I have 25 good candids from the age of 14 to 18 and my kids will have thousands...for me to use as blackmail ...:lol:

Thanks for the CC ...yeah poor kids..I'm lucky if I have 25 good candids from the age of 14 to 18 and my kids will have thousands...for me to use as blackmail ...:lol:

Same here!

Most reactions

Back