New 100th Anniversary Nikon Stuff

chuasam

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why? why pay like a 20% premium just for grey accents?
Collectible?
It's a tool! to be used...not hung up and admired
*rant* Nikon 100th Anniversary

I should pull out a little paint brush and "100th" all of my Nikon stuff then ebay them !!

that color combo is the tits.

I had to click many times to get this, so I hope you all appreciate the amount of work I went through to get this for you:

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 12.48.32 PM.png

Looked at the D500. Wow! Only a $1,000 more than you can get the regular model for (but then again, you do get an Italian leather strap).

Well, if you listen to the latest rumors, they're going bankrupt.. or wait, were they getting bought out by Fuji, or was it Sony?

I mean, this could be your last chance to get Nikon gear, so why not splurge on extra decals?

Looked at the D500. Wow! Only a $1,000 more than you can get the regular model for (but then again, you do get an Italian leather strap).
They should just sell the leather strap for $1,000 and see how many takers they get.

Collectible?

Collectible items are often priced well above standard-grade, retail-oriented, mass-produced items. Having the higher original price seems pretty standard. Ask the Leica company about it: their brand has had more special-edition, commemorative, and anniversary items than any other camera brand! Nikon collectible items are quite seldom released by comparison.

Collectible?

Collectible items are often priced well above standard-grade, retail-oriented, mass-produced items. Having the higher original price seems pretty standard. Ask the Leica company about it: their brand has had more special-edition, commemorative, and anniversary items than any other camera brand! Nikon collectible items are quite seldom released by comparison.
ha! You're talking to someone who bought a special version Casio GShock (which costs like 8x the regular one) cuz it's an homage to the original GShock and made with Metal instead of plastic.

ha! You're talking to someone who bought a special version Casio GShock (which costs like 8x the regular one) cuz it's an homage to the original GShock and made with Metal instead of plastic.
You do know you don't actually have buy any of that stuff, right?

But they do - they are collectable!

Though yeah companies know that anniversary or limited release products can sell for a higher initial value for no actual product differences. In general its because you get a lot of people who do buy this stuff to store; almost like an investment. Sure it won't be valuable for a very very long time, but some people will invest into it in the hope that in 50 years time or more it is the kind of thing that earns then a pretty bit of money (hopefully more than they spent on it) because it is limited release; because many of them might not survive for a long while; and because its from a big reputable firm.

It's the kind of thing that will appear on Pawn Stars in 100 years time to be sold

What! And spend All my money on camera gear instead? No way man! Look up Casio Gshock GW50001jf now that's a special watch

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back