New Age Emerald City

pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Almost no photoshop on these. Just RAW conversion and some straightening.

nighttanks23rt.jpg

]
nighttanks13sv.jpg

very nice work! i new Cruzin would love these! :thumbup:

AWESOME! I see nothing wrong with them.

Very nice work. All our refineries around here glow orange instead of green. I drive by the refineries or the Port of Houston and I find the industrial scenery interesting. I knew it wasn't just me. This picture proves it can be a wonderful subject.

Ah, more "Pursuer"-refinery photos! Very good. My husband will love these!
Another field that wants to be explored: industry photography. I have some very good "teachers" here (and next to no industry in my nearer surroundings........... :roll: )

Maybe you and I could make a deal and you create a calendar for him for 2006?

Thye really don't look real. Like they were made on a computer. Actually, they look like screenshot froma game. The fog is making them soft and dreamy. They really stand out!

I'm gonna have to close this thread because I keep flicking back to the photos. I won't get anything done at this rate. :oops:

Wow, thanks everyone!

Raymond here are the details:

first shot:
13 seconds @ f/8 , ISO 100, shot with the rebel kit lens @ 55mm

second shot:
30 seconds @ f/7.1 , ISO 100, shot with the rebel kit lens @ 18mm

LaFoto I am glad your husband enjoys them :) I don't have enougth calendar worthy refinery shots for an entire year yet,but there are a few more vantage points I want to try shooting from so I probably will before too long. Too bad they just wont let me wander around in there :(

Tempra, yes they are stars. I was actually thinking of cloning them out but so far have been too lazy.

Most reactions

Back