new albums for 2006

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
What new albums you looking forward to this year?
We've got a new Radiohead and a new Morrissey coming out. But don't worry, there's some good stuff to. :greenpbl:

The Strokes album is GREAT. Even if some critics bang on about it being to much like their other two. It's not, if you listen to all three after each other. And besides, people like bands for a reason, if they make a huge deviation then they're not the band you liked...

Rant over. :mrgreen:

Erm, off the top of my head. Blur, Graham Coxen, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Streets, Keane, Snow Patrol, Hot Hot Heat, Richard Ashcroft, Artic Monkeys (another very good album), Outkast, and.. poo, my brain's gone blank. There are more I'm looking forward to. :)

Havent really dug into this yet. But from what you've named here, I guess I'll be looking forward to the new Streets album. That guy's good. And Keane and Snow Patroll as well.

I'm just wishing for a year where there is only one thread dedicated to music. hehehe nah just joking.

I'm always behind. I just picked up the new Supergrass "Road to Rouen" 2 weeks ago! :oops:

That only came out in August. You hardly that late getitng it! :mrgreen:

There are romours that could be their last album.

ferny said:
That only came out in August. You hardly that late getitng it! :mrgreen:

There are romours that could be their last album.
Don't spread such trash. :whip:

The Strokes Album is very good. I'm going to go and buy it soon.

razorlights album will hopefully be good. Not really looking forward to anythnig in particular, I'll see what is released.

the strokes, obviously.

Also, I don't think this will happen, but i'm daydreaming of Sloan and Offspring releasing some new stuff. that would be great.

The Offsrping to have one out this year I don't think it's named yet and I don't know when it's coming out.

Yeah, they did. Doesn't mean much though. Supergrass, Blur, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and many more have done the same thing. Green Day as well.

It's jsut a way for the record companies to make money and keep the bands name out there. Most of the time the bands hate the idea of greatest hits albums because they fleece the public. </rant>

Most reactions

New Topics

Back