New amateur SLR Backpack to Give Away!

talonop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just won a bid on Ebay a few days ago on a New Targus Pro Series SLR Backpack. It has 4 adjustable interior pockets, side pockets, and a cell phone compartment on the strap. This thing is extremely light, great for amateurs or street shooters.

However, it is too small to fit all of my lenses, so I am giving it away, free of charge, to anybody who may put it to good use. It is still completely new with all its tags, but it is too late to return it for a refund. Thus I am giving it away. So if you are broke, or just want a lightweight camera backback, now you can have one completely free of charge!

If you are interested, please reply and/or PM me. Just write a few sentences about what you will use it for so that I know it has been put to good use. I will wait a few days then send it out to one lucky person. If nobody replies in that time period, then I guess I will have to send it back (to ebay) from whence it came! :)

B00008ELLG.01.PT05.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

looks like it would fit my purpose great.... will a slr with lens fit in one of the compartments??

drop me an email....

thanks

Bob

About 7 people have PMed me so far. I have looked at all of them and will send it to the person I feel has the most need for it.

To answer SW's question, yes it will. Anyways, I am going to be gone this evening, but I will check back tomorrow to see who else is interested, then I will make my decision and ship it to a lucky recipient.

Ciao,
Fibrousjaguar

Fibrous -

I will withdraw from the competition. This is an opportunity to help out a younger photographer that shows some promise but maybe can't afford a new bag.

You are a generous person. Good luck with the decision and Congratulations to whomever you choose!

Bob

SWFLA1 said:
Fibrous -

I will withdraw from the competition. This is an opportunity to help out a younger photographer that shows some promise but maybe can't afford a new bag.

You are a generous person. Good luck with the decision and Congratulations to whomever you choose!

Bob

You are awesome. I doubt i will get the bag but thanks for remembering the little guys like me.

Congratulations Johnathon, because you were chosen for the bag!

After reading all the PMs you guys sent me, it was really hard to decide on my own, so I just wrote all you guys' names down and randomly chose one. Here is the order of the draw (so if the first person does not claim it, it will be handed down to the next):

Johnathon
Brently
Big Mike
SWFLA1
Artemis

Anyways, congrats again Johnathon.

LOL! me last, ahh well congrads john.

And fibr, thanks for passing it onto other people and just giving it away, decent of you, very decent.

Most reactions

Back