New and Excited!

katy625

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone....so i have been studying photography for about a year now and have been using this time learning software as well. I finally decided to break out of the shell and shoot actual pictures!!!!
I have to say that all the learning has paid off! I had my first model session this weekend for my portfolio and immediately after finishing the photos someone saw the pics and offered money for a photo session for her daughter! I have to say I am excited to do something I love and feel that i may actually be good at it!!!

Anyhoo, I look forward to getting to know everyone!:love:

This is my favorite from my session this weekend! She wanted the orange tone to it...i love the look too.

IMG_1031.JPG

Last edited:
The first is the nicest one! My thoughts are smth like: how small we are in front of the huge various world!
The second has some technical blunders: for example, the flower is too overexposed, we don't see its details. and it's so bright that this element draws all attention from the main subject - the face.

Good Luck!

The first is the nicest one! My thoughts are smth like: how small we are in front of the huge various world!
The second has some technical blunders: for example, the flower is too overexposed, we don't see its details. and it's so bright that this element draws all attention from the main subject - the face.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the suggestions! I have got to get it in photoshop....I took it through lightroom but still a work in progress certainly!!

Heya!, welcome to TPF! and nice work on getting a paid shoot! :) wish you all the best.

Most reactions

Back