New and Improved unofficial babes(boys) of TPF 2005

ferny said:
*yells at Alison*

AlisonS said:
:cowers in the corner and waits for Aubrey to come home and protect her:

protect.jpg

Fear not, I'll be up there in a bit to protect you till aubrey comes home, then me and him go hunting to eliminate whatever made you afraid :mrgreen:

core_17 said:
There are a few missing here, but I can't add em til I get home today!!!! If any of you get a chance, you need to add Arty with his 'new look' and Santino!!!!!

Corryyyy!! thank you :D

LaFoto said:
Actually, I spent quite some time now on trying to find a self-portrait by "motcon", but I can't find it :cry:
That one is sooooo cool (er... hot?)...

ha, I *think* I know exactly which portrait of Will (motcon) you are thinking of, Lafoto..... and we can only hope that it hasn't vanished forever.

Yes, I'd call it (him) hot! :wink:

Great job on the rest of these, ladies! Keep 'em coming!!!

::has drool emoticon set to "auto"::

Scott WRG Editor said:
protect.jpg

Fear not, I'll be up there in a bit to protect you till aubrey comes home, then me and him go hunting to eliminate whatever made you afraid :mrgreen:
Hah! You're not so scary.

You've left your gun at home. :p

What about Digital Matt, Nytmair, and Pilgrim (they all have pics here somewhere)???? By the way, where has Pilgrim went to anyway, haven't seen any posts in a while from him...
Oh and trig with the lovely orange peel avatar!!!

Nice work force of nature...now try and hunt down the others :) I think they are in the photo themes self portrait thread...

voodoocat said:
Here I am being a sexy beast ;)

selfportraitw01.jpg

Hi, Big Guy. :wink:

And YES, where is Pilgrim these days?? He needs to be added to the MIA thread! (In the meantime, a pic will do nicely to fill the void) :mrgreen:

Digital Matt said:
What the!

happyblush.gif
:oops:
Exactly my thoughts when I saw La Foto's post this morning! :)

Teeheeheeheehee :D, Daniel. :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back