New and improved unofficial TPF babe guide - 2005

Anyone from Belgium is OK by me Bimmie. Just be aware of the differences in humour between countries... in the US if it doesn't involve a custard pie or a bucket of water then it ain't funny ;-)

Hertz van Rental said:
Anyone from Belgium is OK by me Bimmie. Just be aware of the differences in humour between countries... in the US if it doesn't involve a custard pie or a bucket of water then it ain't funny ;-)

And in England a song about SPAM is funny? Well, yes it is but thats beside the point :)

Hmmm.... Monty Python, Benny Hill, Red Dwarf, Black Adder, Dr. Who, Mr. Bean.... I definately have to make it to the UK one day.

Scott WRG Editor said:
And in England a song about SPAM is funny? Well, yes it is but thats beside the point :)

Hmmm.... Monty Python, Benny Hill, Red Dwarf, Black Adder, Dr. Who, Mr. Bean.... I definately have to make it to the UK one day.

Let me know when and I'll be at the airport to meet you, mate.

(And you have to understand the history of Spam and it's relationship with us British to fully appreciate what the Python's were doing there. Oh God! Spam fritter night :grumpy: )

I really hope that no one minds if I bump this thread, but..........OH MY GOODNESS!!!! *blush blush blush*

I'm so completely overwhelmed with blushieness right now!!!

I'm kinda speechless that some of you guys always seem to even remember me, no matter how long I've managed to disappear for, never mind think I belong on that list!.....*swoon*

<3 <3 <3

wow, i like that pic of jaffapie, it's a really cool picture how everything is black except her face... kudos to whoever thought that one up :)

Jaffapie said:
I really hope that no one minds if I bump this thread, but..........OH MY GOODNESS!!!! *blush blush blush*

I'm kinda speechless that some of you guys always seem to even remember me, no matter how long I've managed to disappear for, never mind think I belong on that list!.....*swoon*

<3 <3 <3

Its those eyes...... <faint>

Jaffapie said:

<3 <3 <3

Scott WRG Editor said:
Its those eyes...... <faint>

yup :mrgreen:

meotter said:
wow, i like that pic of jaffapie, it's a really cool picture how everything is black except her face... kudos to whoever thought that one up :)

Haha, you'll laugh at me when I tell you this, but I took that photograph in a toilet......!!!!!

you guys are far too kind *blush*

I'm with the others Jaffapie, ur cuteness is beyond compare.

Most reactions

Back