New and looking for some critiques..

BoiJaymason

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first time on a photography forum I suppose you could say.. I use DA but other than that I don't have very many critiques for my work. I'd like to start having a few more than what I have so I know where I need to improve and which classes I should take next to better my eye photography.. Thank you in advance..

tree.jpg

carlylesun.jpg

bck1.jpg

bridge1.jpg

blue.jpg

2)Love it. Might want to get a little less of the sky next time.
4)Looks very degraded. Maybe the resize or something in PP.
5)Not in focus.

And welcome to TPF

Number 4 has a water color applied to it, that might be what you are seeing..

I love #2 and #4 those are some killer shots.......................

I really like #2. You may want to consider either messing with the sky in photoshop, or cropping some out. I think it would benefit from a bit more color.

Honestly, most struck me as kinda dull. Overall I think 4 had the most potential.

First one is just not a great subject, unfortunately. Second has some neat colors and such, but there is too much dead space I think (in the top). More of an angle pointing down at the reflection of the stick and such may have worked better. 3 is washed out, way too centered, and looks like portrait would have worked better than landscape as it would have complimented the tracks. Also not super exciting. 5 is out of focus. I'm not much of a bug shooter, but I think this would have been better with his wings extended. (and obviously sharper focus)

4 shows some promise. It didn't quite hit me, but you've got something there... I just think you didn't quite nail it. More angles, more perspectives. Just play with it. Still, others may love it.

Most reactions

Back