New Beach Shoot (model) **Lots of Photos**

The titlted horizon was the first thing I noticed although in number 7 I think its fine. Nice series though Mya and the brightened versions even better. Good stuff.

I love them edited. They are beautiful shots!

Agreed, I particularly like shot 7 the timing of that was spot on!

3, 4, and 7 are my favorites

great job, and great job picking a model and location!

The brightened ones are better but be careful, you're starting to lose texture in your highlights, especially on #5 and #8. The others look good but on those two, I think you've gone too far - look at her foot on #5 and her thigh on #8, they look blown out to me. Hopefully it's not just my monitor, lol.

i really like 7, 1, and 9. you might want to do a little more contrast and up the blacks, but great job. you might want to do some closer shots, just to see how they are.

# 1 is really great after you brightened it up.

BUT, it would have been SPECTACULAR with a better horizen. It is just so dull.

Thank you, unfortunatly, it was this horizon or a crowded beach. Who knew old people got to the beach at 7am?!??

Maybe number one can be improved with a tighter crop to reduce the feeling that her fingers and feet just didn't quite make it into the frame.
The second round of exposures is really good to me.
I also like the bond girl bikini strut.
Number one is the winner to me though.
I also tilt my camera to this direction. I have a lazy almost blind right eye that throws it off. I try to shoot with the grid on when there's a dominant horizon.

I love love love the edited ones! Especially #1 & #6. Amazing!

Most reactions

Back