New Beginning

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought today was gonna be a wash for getting out of the house, but the afternoon turned out o.k Packed up my camera, and talked Kane into getting out for a bit.
We only went for a hike along the railway tracks behind my house and grabbed a few shots of the new spring buds.

Some spiney thing, and a new leaf
spiney.jpg

IMG_7999aa.jpg

left over shrivelled berries from last year.
IMG_8002a.jpg

Kane watching another pooch down at the bottom of the bluffs

IMG_8005a.jpg

IMG_7995aa.jpg

Raymond J Barlow said:
what a great eye you have Chiller, love these shots!
Ha! I was just thinking the same thing, Raymond. I just love that top image, in particular. Beautiful light.

And Kane always looks so regal. :)

Great series. I especially like the first two. Amazing that on such a rainy, foggy day you were able to get these shots! You da man.

Thank you Sir Raymond, Terri, and Anti.
Anti...it cleared up enough this afternoon to break out of here. I even saw blue sky,and sun for over an hour. By the time I got home, it was cloudy again.:er:
Thanks again.

Nice series Chiller, I'm digging on the 3rd and last shot and Kane looks cool as well.

Oh, these are spring photos so much to my taste. Very nice. And I just love to see spring SPRING like this, bringing these buds and first leaves and catkins out .... aah. My favourite season. Everything is new and beginning again! Call Kane, go out, take more photos of the kind! :lovey:

man you really made the most of the low light, these rock, good eye bud :thumbup:

Thanks so much everyone for your kind words. I appreciate it always.

you definitely have a creative eye bro...love the second one.

By the way Lynde Shores was hopping today with Northern Harriers as I showed on my post. I saw 4 in the open field constantly, but they were too far off.

thanks tons JOAT. I was gonna head out there today, but had a tire issue. Kinda put me behind on my travellin plans.

Most reactions

Back