New Black and White

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys - just running out the door to work now so dont have time to post any pix, but I have added a new Black and White album to the site.

Enjoy

René

www.photographdublin.com

Clearys-BW.jpg

Clerys Department Store
Burger-King-BW.jpg

Burger King
Celtic-Cross-in-Glendalough.jpg

Glendalough

Some new colour shots were also added to the site:
Irish-Patriot-Building.jpg

DAME STREET: Portraits of Irish Patriots killed in the 1916 Rising by the British adorns a building.
Veronica-Guerin.jpg

Veronica Guerin. Irish Journalist who was responsible for bringing down a lot of Ireland's top criminals in the 90's and changed the drugs trade in Ireland making it very difficult from criminals and gangsters to push that rubbish. She was gunned down while her car was sitting in traffic in 1996 on the streets of Dublin.

these are great i like the sky in number three, makes the photo look eree(sp?, i cant spell). i like the color in number 4, and the meaning behind it is good as well, and the last one has a great meaning behind it as well

they all look great

That added softness in the first is really something. I have searched my PS6.0 high and low for a filter that adds it and cannot find it. Might have to undig my old (pre-PS) editing software, that one did have some sort of filter which did the trick.

The colour one is also nice. But it is so little black&white ;) ;) ;) ....!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back