New born C & C

SonyShooterA200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took these pictures and made this for a friend of mine. This is her 3rd child and all of them are boys. Please leave some c&c and some love.

The images are all under exposed.

Opinion...the triptych would look nicer if the images were all the same size. So much dominating empty black space...

The images are all under exposed.

I actually dropped the level of how opaque they are so it made them look darker. I do see how in the forum they look underexposed though. :thumbup:

Why change the opacity?
Curious.
The originals were too bright in my opinion, so I changed the opacity on a black background. like I said it doesnt look that dark on my screen until i uploaded it. ohh well.

For what it's worth...I know your photos are not ok to edit, but I saved the image and opened it up in Picasa, hit the "I'm feelin' lucky button" and the most noticable affect that occurred was more light being added. The photo brightened right up and looked wonderful.

I wonder if this could be a case of monitor calibration gone awry?

have a good one
3Eo

Why change the opacity?
Curious.
The originals were too bright in my opinion, so I changed the opacity on a black background. like I said it doesnt look that dark on my screen until i uploaded it. ohh well.

For what it's worth...I know your photos are not ok to edit, but I saved the image and opened it up in Picasa, hit the "I'm feelin' lucky button" and the most noticable affect that occurred was more light being added. The photo brightened right up and looked wonderful.

I wonder if this could be a case of monitor calibration gone awry?

have a good one
3Eo

it could be. lol

I brightened the picture up a little bit but if i went any further it was blowing it out. Let me know what yall think. Ohh and the 2 on the ends ARE supposed to be darker than the middle

Most reactions

Back