new camera for me :D ... flame on

freeze3kgt

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK, i just ordered my new camera decided to go with a d700 since it seemed like the thing to do on the forum recently :p

should be here thursday and should be getting a 24-70 in a few weeks but until then got a 50mm 1.8 i can play around like the other poster a few down from this one.

i know i suck at taking pictures and i dont expect this to make them better, BUT i will be able to compensate for other male related things with a bigger camera :lmao:

ok i got to get my excitement out so your are free to flame

me --> :spank: <-- tpf :lmao:

Haha, I at least waited to take a couple of shots before bragging! Good luck with it.

I don't know what your shooting with now, but to say that its night and day in comparison to my D40 is an insane understatement.

Can't wait to see your shots.

~Tom

I never got the whole 'flaming noobs for buying nice gear' thing. I guess it's frustrating when people ask how to change the aperture on their 5dmk2 or d700 but mostly that's just gear envy.

Personally, I think that if you can afford it then why the hell not. I lust after a 1Ds and a 7d, even though I don't think my skills 'deserve' such a nice camera, but it still won't stop me getting one :lol:

My favorite thing to do with my d700 after I bought it was to go outside at night, set it to iso 6400 with my 50mm f1.2 lens and take photos of stuff so dark I couldn't see it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back