New camera

ReptileManiac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have talked to many people about what camera i should get ,in there opinion, but would like more insights. This camera would be used for outside and nature purposes. I need it to be able to take detailed pictures of animals far away, like most of the reptile species i will be photographing. But able to take great clear pictures of animals close to me. Also since i am not the most gentle person with equipment it needs to be some what tough. This will be my first "pro" camera, but i am pretty good at taking pictures. Also something not very expensive and affordable with lenses.An i would like it to be digital, dont really like film. Thanks for any information,jason

unfortunatly, not very expensive, with lenses, and digital don't go together very well at the moment. While there are a few cameras that have lens conversion kits or something (not really clear on how that works), it sounds like you're talking about a digital slr (i might be jumping to conclusions here) which run about 1000 (thats the cheapest).

Most reactions

Back