New Canon 5D... are you ready?

Now I can definitely see the change in the ad today, though it's only what Keith204 says he could see a couple of days back (perhaps doing something clever based on the domain the browser is accessing from) - Canon USA - no change on the UK one though.

i see more of the camera lit up - very cool ad campaign, I feel so pathetic for checking, but my curiosity is pushing me. . .it's not like it won't look like all the other semi-pro dSLRs out there!

eos-7d-5d-mk2.jpg

DUM DUM DUM.

Also rumours of 24MP with video capture?

Probably rubbish though. :)

a 7D and a 24-105L -- its almost a dream for me :)
now I wonder what that price will be?
7D or 300mmf2.8.

guess the cloners should of used a pic of a camera with the new style hotshoe instead of using a shot of a 5D :lol:

all the latest canons have a silver hotshoe for a start

eos-7d-5d-mk2.jpg

DUM DUM DUM.

Also rumours of 24MP with video capture?

Probably rubbish though. :)

That gif is unholy and scary!
Seriously I nearly spit my drink as I saw that N appear in the name -- at the start!

and no 24-105mm -- well I knew it was too good to be true to get both at once -- well back to saving again

and no 24-105mm -- well I knew it was too good to be true to get both at once
The 24-105mm L IS lens isn't imaginary...or even new.

yah I know that bit - just that and the camera together - still possibly a good thing as it will keep me focused on lens collecting rather than body lust!

The current 5D is being offered with the 24-105 IS L as a kit lens.

B&H 5D with lens

I assume that image is a simple Photoshop job of the current box - I saw a lot of them down at Samy's on Fairfax in L.A. a few weeks ago.

*sticks his fingers in his eyes so he does not see*
ouch!

You can definitely see more now than when it started.

yeah but they're not going to uncover the rest of that EOS sticker for awhile.

Most reactions

Back