New Canon 5D... are you ready?

I tried brightening a screen shot to see if it revealed anything, but it didnt work.

It seems like they are really intent on teasing anyone interested. It looks like someone painted over the logo.

55a712c5.jpg

I tried brightening a screen shot to see if it revealed anything, but it didnt work.

It seems like they are really intent on teasing anyone interested. It looks like someone painted over the logo.

55a712c5.jpg

Yet another one of the 10,000 online users who actually tried this and posted their results... :lol:

Is it just me, or does the sillouhette make it look like it will be the size of the EOS-1 series?

Brian

yep they are off to see the early press release!
I don't know if Lost Prophet is going or not, he got an invite, but I think work is overloading at the moment.

I'll be at Canon UK at 9.00 tomorrow morning

but it will probably be on DPR at 0800 :lol:

The product page is up at Canonusa site too. The specs aren't as impressive as some of the rumors had suggested. I'd hoped for a higher fps, but fine is fine. Regardless, I'm sure the camera is going to be outstanding.

I can't contain my excitement.

A by product of being a single white male who makes good money and claims no exemptions is a hefty tax return. Hello 5dMKII or whatever it is...I haven't looked at the page yet.

Most reactions

Back