New Canon Eos M 50....

Definitely catered toward YouTube vloggers.

The white one makes it look like it's a plastic toy haha.

But I'm sure it will be a great camera, I just don't think many people who buy it will be using it for still photography.

excuse me electronic translation ...
this machine has interesting the articulated display ... you can take pictures in vertical even from the bottom ... the point of recovery for me is very important ... I have it on 700 de I feel great ... the image quality I like that of all the canons ... other thing I find interesting to pull out a 4K image cropped 1.6 ... jpeg to 8 megapixel sensor with stabilized 5-axis video ... I would be curious to take out a picture like that to see how

Sorry, but it looks like "Hello 2012!"
In video segment they made a bet on Cxxx cameras.
In a clear result we have a hardcore marketing surgery in video functions among their DSLRs and mirrorless cameras.
Except 1dxx of course.

Sorry, but it looks like "Hello 2012!"
In video segment they made a bet on Cxxx cameras.
In a clear result we have a hardcore marketing surgery in video functions among their DSLRs and mirrorless cameras.
Except 1dxx of course.

I was talking about pulling out a 8 megs Jpeg from a cropped video 1.6 ... which means that with efm 55-200 I can film a far surfer and take out a picture without taking me behind giant telephoto lenses ... this option ineteressa so much .... and I'm curious to see the result .... efm 200 is smaller than a can of coke ..... maximum portability ...

I was talking about pulling out a 8 megs Jpeg from a cropped video 1.6 ... which means that with efm 55-200 I can film a far surfer and take out a picture without taking me behind giant telephoto lenses ... this option ineteressa so much .... and I'm curious to see the result .... efm 200 is smaller than a can of coke ..... maximum portability ...
If you do want your jpegs looking sharp, you'll need a short shutter speed in video.
Much shorter than doubles your frame rate. So, your video will looks jerky and unnatural.

I'm curious I want to see for myself thanks

Most reactions

Back