New challenge - back to SQUARE one! Post photos right here.

Thanks for posting the challenge. There is a 40 acre nature preserve in the neighboring town that I always wanted to see. This challenge got me motivated to take a photo walk. I do shoot a lot of photos of family stuff and events, but haven't just walked with my camera in awhile. I plan on going back to see the seasons.

Black Eyed Susan by Cheryl, on Flickr

Been working a lot lately, not shooting too much except a wedding Sept 1 and iPhone snaps of my work and personal life.
IMG_9282_PROOF.JPG
"Fill 'Er Up!"

IMG_9650_PROOF.JPG

Mickey D's, Flag in Afternoon Light
IMG_9653_PROOF.JPG

Big 5, shot in square format, iPhone, while walking.
IMG_9657_PROOF.JPG

Oak Grove 8 Cinema, restrooms

Thanks for posting the challenge. There is a 40 acre nature preserve in the neighboring town that I always wanted to see. This challenge got me motivated to take a photo walk. I do shoot a lot of photos of family stuff and events, but haven't just walked with my camera in awhile. I plan on going back to see the seasons.

Pretty! Glad you had a chance to participate!

Probably a dozen of my balls in there. I shot this in 1:1 jpeg, custom acros setting. X-T2, 100-400 w/1.4tc

2017_0909_07251500-01.jpeg

Last edited:
Great way to end the square challenge. Beautiful Ed.

Yay! Maryland State Flower!

One from this weekend, found this shot in a candy store in Gresham, Oregon. iPhone SE shot.
IMG_9933_Sat 2017_1016.JPG

Shot in Wales this summer, and no the rain was not warm!

cccw.jpg

Most reactions

Back