New challenge!!

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:thumbup: Let's see what you guys can do with this picture. :thumbup:

I know it's a terrible picture, but it's one of great emotional value for me. I would love to see you guys mess with it for the fun of it. Hope some of you want to take the challenge to turn this thing around into an awesome pic. Looking forward to see the result of your PS talent. :wink:
naamloos2.jpg

Good! Hehe, yeah it's quite a hard one, but there is one thing you should keep in mind, it's hard to make this worse... I hope you guys come up with something cool. I'm curious!

ur welcome! and im very picky with portraits! face wise! it has to be perfect for me!

i reedited the photo u will see near her chin area the difference

naamloos22.jpg

took out some of the unneeded shadowing that ur camera created

makes her look like she has very nice soft skin

enjoy

hehe, she does have a nice soft skin... but whatever you did, it looks real good! By the way, she took this pic herself, that's why it's kinda bad :p

Your eyes are pretty cool on that pic. I've made some myself but they were with my webcam so pretty bad quality you know. I don't do it as much as I did before, I like to take sports pictures and nature more than anything. I hope some one else will give this portrait a try in PS though:)

ok this is my attempt.. the editing sucks but i just went with the flow and yeh.. ta da!

heavenandhellda8.jpg

Thanks for your attempt on this picture, I know it's pretty hard to make something cool. I like your try though, it's different:D Thanks a bunch!

Most reactions

Back