New Challenge

graigdavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here is the next Graig Davis photo challenge.

From my observation being on this board for a while I see a lot of the same pictures over and over. Sunsets, flowers, dogs, flowers, cats, sunsets. :D

There is something that we all are intimidated by that we would like to photograph, but just haven’t got the will to do it yet. Or maybe there is a branch of photography that you have never tried because you don’t think it would be interesting enough.

My challenge is for you to face the fear or to go into those uncharted territories. We all strive to get better, and the only way to get better is to push your limits. I know a lot of people have said that urban photography is scary to them. They wouldn’t feel comfortable taking their camera to the streets. Well do it! Maybe it’s doing nude photography, portrait photography.

The deadline will be the last week of August. That gives you 4 weeks to research and photograph and a week to prepare and post the pictures.

Who’s in?! :D

photogoddess said:
I'm in but which one of you guys wants to pose nude for me? :twisted:

me :oops:

md

p.s. youll need to stand way back to get it all in though...

OK, I'll try to post a nude I took some 6 years ago. My first and last try. I felt like being a little invasive with my camera, didn't feel quite right for me but I was curious to do it.

BTW, it is not me in the nude!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

captain-spanky said:
I'm so ugly i model for death threats...
if i sit near sand, cats try and bury me!

no seriously.. i'm so ugly i have to sneak up on my reflection! :shock: :D

:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back