New computer - Apple or Windows?

Sony Vaio #1 laptop bought new directly from sony was $500.00 screen went first 6 months of use but it was replaced In home service free of charge.A little over a year latter the key board keys started falling off.It still runs but missing several keys now and looks like crap.

Sony Vaio #2 Laptop $ 1000.00 the key board stopped working just outside warranty $ 250.00 repair for new key board that had to be ordered from china,No one had a white Keyboard for a all white laptop.Then the hard drive failed so I replaced that my self and installed the hole system from scratch with a slew of CDs with software and drivers about 4 months ago and now the seagate hard drive I put in failed again just a couple days ago but I will replace it once again when I get to it.

Laptop#3 A Toshiba $700.00 plastic POS it over heats and shuts down even though the fan is working.Flimsy build quality plastic pulling apart around the 15.6 display even with gentle handling.

Laptop #4 My Macbook Pro Mid 2012 built like a tank,broke once with the cable between hard drive and mother board and replaced 3 months outside of warranty free of charge at a apple store 10 minutes away from my house and picked up two hours later.

Which one would I recommend umm should be easy to guess.IMO off the shelf ready to go macs all the way and if I ever sold it,still has a very good value

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back