New Computer!

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Gotta love the new Computer! My PC took a S**T on me and kinda.....umm....doesnt work at all. I was in the market for a new comp and this kinda fast-tracked it. I love it! it is the 13' 2.0 intel core duo Macbook. It is amazing an I can't believe I ever used a PC. here is what she looks like:

93858564-L.jpg

I hate you. They brought these things out 4 weeks after I bought my new laptop PC.

I didn't spend that much on the pc, but those things are already outdating mine.

And it's a mac.

I want a Mac. But only because I'm a geek and like all the cool computer stuff. If only I could afford one.....

Linux + XGL comes close enough for me. It has all the hardware support I need, and the eye candy is great. And the price is right too.

yeah I am so happy I have a Mac now. I am only having a few problems on how to download a very few programs and such. Any recommedations on a good mac forum?

nice i might be getting one of the new imacs pretty soon (i need it! i mean, i really do need it, i need to edit 10 hours of video so i can get paid for a video project, and the current imac i have is a whopping 500mhz and even runs youtube slowly just to give you an idea)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back