New CS5 Owner

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just purchased CS5! I feel like it is my new baby. Now for all the learning and honing of skills. I really need to work on my ACR processing.

It's awesome! Did you DL it or are you getting the physical copy? Enjoy

TJ

I downloaded it. I didn't want to wait and it said it will always be saved in my account.

Congrats Eric - go have some fun...;)

Ya, make things disappear with content aware :D

Does anyone have any good tutorial links for ACR? These crappy annoying youtube ones suck.

I don't at the moment but I will look. Maybe I should make some of those for my youtube channel that aren't crappy or annoying haha.

Cs5 is good. I'm new to ps and I'm catching on. Real neat things to do.

Eric
Here is a google page, should be something good here...
Google

When you buy CS5, you get a years subscription to a rather extensive learning library.

To learn how to use ACR I recommend the book: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Real-World-Camera-Adobe-Photoshop/dp/0321713095/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1281148776&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Real World Camera Raw with Adobe Photoshop CS5 (9780321713094): Jeff Schewe, Bruce Fraser: Books[/ame]

Does anyone have any good tutorial links for ACR? These crappy annoying youtube ones suck.
I highly recommend a NAPP membership.

Tutorials by some of the worlds formost Photoshop experts, a NAPP member only forum also frequented by certified Photoshop experts, 8 issues of Photoshop User magazine, discounts on software, hardware, and other stuff out the Wazoo. NAPP members get free regular shipping from both B&H Photovido and Adorama. I saved just over $700 last year on B&H shipping alone. (a NAPP membership is $99 a year. You pay yearly, but that's only $8.25 a month.)

NAPP Member Benefits | Learn Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Digital Photography | NAPP If you decide to join use my referral link: https://www.photoshopuser.com/signup/?aid=luhgxq&code=friend

Most reactions

New Topics

Back