New D90

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just got my D90 a few minutes ago, 16-85 lens. I love it! It is such a step up, will be posting examples in a few minutes. C&C Welcome.

And here are some examples, mind you not artistic, just examples snapped within 15 minutes of delivery.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Any posts? This is not a free show! ;)

:thumbup:Nice Camera. Did you find a deal on it, and if so, where?

What do you want a comment on?

Just anything about the D90.
And no deal, just adorama, but what are your thoughts on the 16-85?

If that is your backyard I'm impressed! And have fun warming up to your new capture platform.

-Shea

Yeah, I will post a few more backyard shots. We are having great weather right now, 72, we had a light rain last night, and it is wonderful out.

Hop your fence and get out to the horizon with the cacti and the hills. Yea your backyard is nice, but it seems obvious to me there are FAR more interesting things to shoot than lawn chairs.

Oh of course, but that means getting shoes on ;). I will, still familiarizing myself with cam.
Can anyone guess what state I am in?
The panorama is finishing rendering.

Here.
Background.jpg

Are you shooting auto? What mode are you on?

I pumped up sat, used aperture for F8, for good DOF, and stitched from handhold in CS4.

What camera did you have before the D90?
I use a D60 and wonder if the D90 would be an appropriate upgrade.

An Olympus Sp570UZ, abominable IQ, I made a mistake in buying it, but now I have the camera I want. In regard to the upgrade, it is all up to you, but I asked myself, shoot 100 photos of different things. If I felt that I was limited in any aspect, I saw if I could correct it with like a new accessory. If not, then it may be time to look for an upgrade.

Most reactions

Back